CALCULATE TRAIN FARES
There is no set fare for a particular destination. Fares vary depending on:
- The class selected: 1st or 2nd class, or other classes
- The date of booking: the earlier you book the cheaper the ticket!
- The date and time of travel: by travelling during quieter periods (normal periods) rather than busy periods (peak periods) you are more likely to find cheap tickets.
- Whether or not you have an SNCF discount railcard.
- The services the particular fare offers, such as a refund.
You need to take all these criteria into account in order to find the best ticket for your journey.